escargo gambargo finnelapasgibolisco.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Saturday's here, the day just after the end of Promos. I've done all I could do. I really did my best. The answers are in; it can be changed no more. All I can do now is pray
for God so loves the world.
Please give me As.
So here I am with the slacking mood, on the computer. What else is there to take my mind off reality? There is Harry Potter's world, but I want to start from book one. Hence. Downloaded Azureus, a BitTorrent client. Started with Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow. Azureus aside, Xiang Yun told me of Gunz- an online game, so I went to get it and now I'm hooked. Not in the gamer's sense, but in the slacker's sense of hooked. I have the power to go back to academics. It's quite a nice game, and I think the graphics are superb.

Sunday. Woke up 15 minutes to 10am, because tpjcso1 people organised a rollerblading session at ECP. A bit past 10, I got a call saying we meet at 12, not 11 as planned. What the hell.
The rollerblading was quite fun. For me. And perhaps 2 others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home