escargo gambargo finnelapasgibolisco.

Friday, September 30, 2005

I'll try typing a poem about Monday and Tuesday. I know it sucks, because my life does.

Monday's really nothing much
As the ones before were
So I plucked up enough courage
To drag the life on here.
What happened in the morning?
I don't remember, I don't care.
What then happened after noon?
I won't remember, I won't care.

Second day was just as empty.
'Cept maybe for PE.
But I'm still not really happy.
Because I'm not in VJC.
Well ok there it is. Reading it will either give you a sense of sorrow or disgust, but either way, I've succeeded showing you what it's like living my life and trying to describe it.

And I don't know what's happening to my mum and dad. They quarrel and argue... well, at least my dad does. My dad's a good father but not a good partner, in my frankest. If I were a lady in his time, I wouldn't make the oath with him. But anyway, the problem is: my dad makes comments freely and thinks them light. But my mum takes the comments tightly and thinks them deep. So it's not really the fault of one of them, for as a third party, I think if they give and take then all will be well. All it takes is a little more considerate dad and a little less sensitive mum. But somehow the approach is wrong: the disputes are not resolved; they are forgotten.

Well, I pray to God: please let them love. And let me live. Please.

Organic chemistry's a 8/30 for me. That's not good. I just don't know how to make it better. Please God
give me an A for my subjects. I cannot take it anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home