escargo gambargo finnelapasgibolisco.

Monday, September 05, 2005

can't wait.

Well, today was quite something. Woke up late as usual, ate my cai tao kueh then used the computer. Left at 12 plus for Hilton Singapore Hotel for the SIASU Educational Award Presentation. Went to Wheelock Place; walked around with my mum. The place is quite classy, and it's nice to walk around in there, though not so much with my mum. We then made our way to the hotel which is so much more high class and nice than Wheelock. It's those kind of mirrors/gold/silver/glass setting. So I got my prize- a cheque for 200 bucks. But I had a long wait for it too.

Then went to Comex to meet my dad. From about 6 to 9pm we were basically running about to find the cheapest or best deal for O2 XDA IIi. Its a long story behind why we were. Anyway, we should've known that $1415 was the standard at every Comex booth, and $1488 was the control price everywhere else. So we bustled in vain.

On Thursday we're treating Mr Ong to dinner. Just like he treated us before. I think it's gonna be fun, yet at the end sad 'cause we're saying goodbye to a teacher who's been as close to us as a brother (or Uncle Fong!). I'm going to Germany in a few hours' time. Holiday for me. But I mustn't slack. Study I must. I've held on to my dream since I realized how much I want it. At least when I come back I'd have something to look forward to. To help me simmer down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home