escargo gambargo finnelapasgibolisco.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Friday a week and a half later. I can't seem to remember anything that happened since the last post, except that Friday last week I joined Darren, Muz, Rey and KH to study at MP library till 9, before going to dinner. And that we continued our study at the airport the next afternoon.

Oh. I remember my Chinese AO paper too. If you want to know how I felt about the paper, go read a Tamil book if you're Chinese or vice versa.

tpjc life is still the same clear but empty waters. It's the kind of no-events, no-affairs kind of jc life with the Interact room as the hangout. It's the kind of primary school mentality; boys-one-group-girls-one-clique. There are still the small laughs that keep me from going berserk, and the soccer every break. Weird that we start skipping lessons and playing soccer when the exams near.

Any way, I can still see the stark difference when my VS brothers tell me their life story over at VJ. Really a mile apart. Well, all I can say is... the day I leave tpjc, few memories will follow, whether intentionally or not.
So... Saturday. Only a week left to my fate trial. The hall will be my courtroom. My brain will be my lawyer, the papers the judges and my results the verdict. This is the last sprint, the last week, the last try. My last try. God let me have Your spirit in me and guide me through this junction of fate.
Just the average Saturday, mugging, getting distracted, getting back on track, and getting distracted again. And in the car today, dad showed me a sidewalk in my fate. He asked: "Bryan if you do well ah... want to go to Temasek or not... If you get good results I can try to talk to the principal..." Thank you very much, I really appreciate it unless he tries to speak to CKG. That I must do on my own. Miracle... please... I need you. Should I consider it? I really want out, but TJC... I don't know... Is the culture the same? I only know VJC well. And I love it.

But anyway, first things first. 1 week left.

And one more thing. I just help dad download Loderunner (of course the old one) onto his Xda. He was really happy playing it. Said it brought him back to his times. So I felt good.

I, too wish time could turn back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home