escargo gambargo finnelapasgibolisco.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I missed biology remedial on Friday.Though't I'd be the only one. Later I found out some people didn't turn up for it and the chemistry mock test too. So my boat wasn't deserted. The rest of the day was just almost like a normal Saturday, where I find myself, loitering around the house scavenging for a morsel of excitement, but in vain. Of course, trying to study was a sure thing. Just that studying wasn't. But something was even effortlessly surer. Staring out the window to the skies, thinking, wondering, imagining, dreaming. Of it.

The real Saturday came.The wireless arrived early, but I woke up when the sun was almost at its apec. So when I came down all was set. I didn't need to see any tedious hoo ha about setting it up. Now its quite cool, with two-at-a-time surfing. When dad's O2 comes, it'll be 3. When jie comes back, it'll be 4. It might've jammed by then. On the computer I stayed until evening; we went to Funan to meet dad. What the heck, just to accompany him to see whether he could purchase it now. He didn't. So had dinner there, walk-walked around for a bit, then we left for home. What a nice day.

Sunday was just one whole day of home. The usual homeliness thing.And there it ended. The holiday week is over.

Monday back to school again,
doing SPE again,
hitting volleyball again,
Biology lecture again,
tpjc life again,
taking number 9 again,
wearing planty clothes again,
walking deadly home again.

Tuesday. Today. Well, first thing, (although most probably no one reads this) Happy Birthday Reyneth! Many people are waiting... To give you a nice, exciting, fierce jack. So beware. Biology practical was only a little interesting. It brought me back to June of last year, where I spent days using a pen-knife to slice paper boards. When I held the knife to slice, the lab was transformed into the art room in VS in my mind’s eye, but it was for only a few seconds. Cutting the main vein of a leaf is almost really nothing to cutting out a whole set of house furniture. Sadly and heartbreakingly, the last time I saw it, it was in pieces. I put almost half of myself into that masterpiece, it had gotten me praises, an A1 in prelims, an A1 at the Os, and it had even spent more than a week at the Singapore Art Museum. I seriously hate the transport people, whoever they are. I hate them to the bone.

PE was undoubtedly the most interesting and fun, although it could be even more fun and interesting. You know how. Played basketball- of course, incorporated a little soccer into it, but thankfully the other party blocked his face with his hands, or I could’ve been labeled with a violent streak. After dismissal of course we played some more, then the owner of the ball had to go, so we had to go. So here I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home