escargo gambargo finnelapasgibolisco.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Sunday. There was really nothing much today. I tried to multitask between finishing my tutorials, assignments and what have you, and using the device that has and will dominate all humankind. 50% success. So all in all, it was a day of purity, but at the same time emptiness. I realize that these come together, as a twin feature. The cleaner and tidier things are kept, the more rigid and boring they tend to get. Try to imagine a neat, clean table and an untidy, messy one. For me, and I expect for many, the latter would be the easier to picture.

Monday. Back to the school. Again. Every Monday's post will start this way until something happens. I thought it was gonna be rock climbing, as we did last week. But it came as a surprise, pleasant to some, unpleasant to some, that it was NAPFA 2.4. So we ran. I only managed an 11:47, keeping my toes 3 seconds from a D, due to the regrettable 2-piece spicy flossbread in my stomach. I swear I could have run better.

Tuesday. Today.First time I used an official microscope. This may sound quite budget to many, but I was quite thrilled when I saw my own cheek cells. If only it were AEP.NAPFA test was today. Five stations... minus four. It was just pullups. He gave us a choice, but many of them thought one station was enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home