escargo gambargo finnelapasgibolisco.

Monday, July 04, 2005

success.

Success. I even shook the hand of Liu Kang's son. "Interesting", "good work". My project was still the same but it was downscaled; as all the others were. As an O level project it had about 3 yellow spotlights illuminating the setup from different angles, put on two tables draped with black cloth and set in the middle of the room. As an exhibition project, it had only one white spotlight from the top, the base "tables" were half the height and set in the corner of the place. But nonetheless people still took note of what I was trying to show. Thank you. Why did I leave AEP? It was my game. My show. My talent. I could have been so much more.Physics and biology on wednesday was mildly unsettling, unlike what came from the chemistry paper, which killed me. I had 20 marks gone for physics: there was no time. I'm actually quite okay with biology, considering it's the first paper I ever had. The essay questions reminded me of AEP. One line which costs 10 marks. I wonder why I actually took up biology when I don't intend to actually take it at university level.Thursday was quite crap. I had to wake up at 8+ when the norm was 11+, for a holiday. Just to play basketball. These people are quite pro-basketball. Which leads me to think that they're quite Chinaman. 
So it went all the way until noon. Lunch at Uncle Louis', then home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home