escargo gambargo finnelapasgibolisco.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

shit.

Monday. Youth Day helped me a lot. I could wake up late again, just like I did in June. Just like I did in December last year. How I miss those times. Freedom abound. Relaxed lifestyle. That's just what I want. And the only thing I had to worry about was whether I'd be late meeting 4Bians to watch a movie, play pool, bowl, attend concerts.

Back to Monday. Basically it was a slack day, with much computer and low productivity.

2nd day of the week saw me back in tpjc, back in s01, back to reality. How nice fantasy was. Yet many don't seem to fathom its power it can have over your being. I had my GCE A Level Chinese Oral Exam. Screwed up, as usual. No, that's not the way to put it. I simply couldn't speak proper Chinese. Home after that.

Wednesday. The day, when a few numbers and a lot fewer alphabets could cause such immense worry to a single person, had come. Mine was EEEE, although I didn't expect my maths to have an E, nor my physics. They suck man. Self-grounding is a must now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home