escargo gambargo finnelapasgibolisco.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Ok. I'll start with Saturday. Nothing much. Like a normal schoolless day. In fact, it was much too normal. Too empty. Too boring. I'd be so happy if I had something to remember.

Sunday was another day of relaxation, but it was much less empty. Off to my aunt's house we went. My aunt wanted to see Jie, before she left back to Perth, before she left back to misery. I know she's miserable over there. Just as I am. In tpjc.
But ten times worse.

So there we were, watching TV, playing with DotDot, and lazing around. KinAun had army style hair- it was very much an issue to the rest. It didn't really bother me. Time just passed and soon we said our byes and it was home for us.

Monday came, and it was tpjc's sea carnival. So after dismissal, I hung around in tpjc with Giant, WaiKa and AngCheeXiang, waiting for 130 to arrive. Soon it did, so we made our way to TM to find the rest. So to Kallang River I went, with the rest, just to take our attendance . After letting Ms Tan take note of my appearance, I took off with Dickson, Giant and AngCheeXiang. I just had no mood and spirit to stay and watch the carnival.

GCE 'A' Level Chemistry SPA- 2nd day of the week. To tell the truth, I was elated upon learning that many of them could not get it. Lucky someone up there gave me enlightenment n i scraped my way through.

Wednesday had me evading tennis people asking me why I had to quit. They seemed very empathetic, but I knew better. Were not the tennis team short of players, they would have long treated me with a "good riddance". It was just too obvious. They get all the court time, and I get to pick up balls . I'm out of there. There was also inter-faculty basketball in the afternoon, but I took my leave. After giving such a reason for my quitting of tennis, do you think I would want them to see me playing basketball while they're training?

Thursday- tpjc's Student Council Investiture. It was just so boring, and just watching it made me blush. I can't imagine what those clowns were feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home