escargo gambargo finnelapasgibolisco.

Monday, February 18, 2008

i calculated.
my post count now is 178. if i blog once every odd-fortnight from now, my post number 203 will be a very happy, exciting, energetical, lively post. its really damn exhilarating to think of it in weekends and fortnights.

about a year more - sucks
about 11 months more - damn
about 48 weekends more - hmm
24 more fortnights, 24 more blog posts - aHA!

its the same thing i know but call it solopsychotherapy or whatever, it helps me. when you're living in oppression you get very emo and go obsessive-compulsive over that miraculous day called ord. on behalf of all pes Cs/Es.
actually since we're in pes c
= non-operationally fit
= impossible to be operationally ready
= should not waste resources forcing us to do this.

see, one freaking sunday is thrown into the bin - sitting in a small room sleeping/blogging/watching tv/sleeping.

by this December, my nose will only smell ord.
on January 23rd, my tongue will only taste ord.
re-enjoyment is then my own
re-employment is consequential
then i will embark on the climax of my life called university

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home