escargo gambargo finnelapasgibolisco.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

red and yellow and pink and green;

purple and orange and blue.

some songs just stand out more than others. i dont like songs just because they are nice. i like a song because it makes me binge on memories. not romantic memories or sentimental memories; just memories. like, soledad by westlife gets me picturing myself n bro in dad's car making a u-turn to dunearn road, getting ready for tkd lesson at raffles town club.

or lately- i swear by all 4 one is stuck in my head cuz whenever i hear it, im sitting with my sis again in front of the old fan, holding a small card with the lyrics on it (belonged to our maid at tt time), singing into the fan... fascinated by the whirring effect of the fan on our voices.

or Disney's Song of the South - otherwise known as zip-a-dee-doo-dah. leaves me stoning for minutes reminiscing Brer Rabbit, Brer Fox, and the Zip-A-Dee-Lady of DL's Splash Mountain. god... the more i think of that place..... i think if i ever went back there i'd be so happy my face would change, my clothes would get too big for me, and i'd be me the last time i was there... small, heckish, and running all about.

bro, me, and cous. :)

just feeling dreamy again cuz im listening to songs.

oh yeah and
HAPPY (belated)BIRTHDAY JEMA!
haha today only then wish u cuz only today then i blog... got decode it anot hahaha

went to mind cafe with t4. damn long nv go there alr... anw it was still fun like some hor fun... then Mloclam joined us for dinner hahahaha made the dinner so much more funny... what with all the suanning him...

till next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home