escargo gambargo finnelapasgibolisco.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

just added every other link that i know n organised them... i dunno la some maybe link broken or they dun post anymore or wadever... but most of them work when i added them. sry if i forgot to add any... tag me if i did... then again maybe i dunno of the link even.

anyway its started already. can feel the heat n tension esp in the library. if ur a jc2 student then most likely u'll know wad im talking abt. everyone's hitting the books man... hiong ah. sometimes i feel like just slacking cuz im so damn tempted. but i won't succumb easily cuz temptation's my enemy. bloody bastard everytime try to coax me away frm my books/notes/tutorials... but i've got a weapon; thats my conscience :)

tml gonna take class photo... i was discussing with ws on the bus abt whether to make a statement with my last ever class photo, or juz let it go smoothly n cool. juz hope it wont turn out like this-



hah just playin around :) cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home