escargo gambargo finnelapasgibolisco.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Recently i got this chain mail which "assessed" my character. ask me to rearrange horse cow n pig or what... then horse represents family n all that. that part still quite ok. but the later part i was stunned.. asked me to take note of the word that first came to my mind when i saw the word 'coffee'. i thought of the word black. later on it told me that word was my perspective of sex. like. THANKS know. wth?! doesnt mean im gonna marry some native know... screw tt test lar

AND I found out a way to get over n done with chain mails without feeling guilty. some Ossoi (05so1) method haha. ok. if it asks u to make a wish, wish for something that sucks. if it brings ur love life into the question, switch ur crush for the time being to the canteen auntie/uncle. if it puts ur whole family/social life on the balance, to hell with the whole email just delete it, its cursing u.
and- this is probably only executable by certain people (im one of them haha)- if the chain mail plays on ur conscience, just switch to bastard mode. tts y i said only a few ppl know how to use.
yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home