escargo gambargo finnelapasgibolisco.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

mon trg was damn demoralising. grandfather-clocked a 26 for 200m... might as well go jump off some building. but its also partly due to some heavy lunch la. got egg, char siew, some more meat, some more meat, n more a packet of instant noodles. shit man if on tt day i eat liddat can just pack my bag n go fly kite already

today was also damn demoralising. got back chem... i got a 43. shit shit shit. all because of stupid organic chem. i thought i had it in my head, but when the questions were shoved in front me it just all flew away. serious. i swear if i studied my organic chem properly can get a b one... i better start really cramming all the organic rxns into my head now... or else its never. "i better start". how many times have ppl made up their minds to start n end up finding themselves not even ready to start.

for me, its been countless times. but its gonna stop.
if those teachers are gonna look down on me, i'll show them.
if those smart asses look down on me, i'll join them.
if my mind is gonna let go of me, i'll hold on.
and if my parents wanna give up on me, i won't let them

organic chem. i better start.

anyway the nationals are here. looking at my competitors n the sch they come frm, n some familiar names, i know its virtually impossible to make it to top 4 (except maybe for relays). but all i'll do is try my best to run my best n clock personal best. that's what we're all there for right? run ur own race, i'll run mine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home