escargo gambargo finnelapasgibolisco.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

wed was basically slacking... partly cuz everyone was still in the post-exam mood. although we're not supposed to be.
Even mr lee was not in the mood for lessons...
*same hand gestures* "ok ah... now, common tests just finish ah... so.. must take a break and rest abit ah... now's the time to relax your brain..." then he let us watch BBC Weird Nature. for me it was damn nice... dunno y.

thurs i sinned. or rather we sinned. we ponned 2 periods of phys lect so tt we could have abt 6 breaks in a row... why? to play volleyball. cuz ws anyhow sign our class up for the volleyball comp. n put me as captain. wtf?! so, in a nutshell, i've sinned n let myself down.
Somebody give me a cilice belt.

and i dunno y i can feel myself running slower n slower... my legs becoming more difficult to lift up n put down quickly... on wed n fri the time trials damn disappointing... 12.5. i think i ate too much cuz i can feel my own weight restricting me. increase in consumption + decrease in excretion + decrease in egestion => increased body mass. Newton's 2nd law: F = ma ; a = F/m. so m increased, a decreased. summore combining relativity n inertia... my increased mass contribute largely to drag force.

conclusion: i must lose weight. i want to go for weight loss programme.
anybody knows how to lose weight (although i dun think the weight is due to body fat) or does anyone have slimming sanctuary's number?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home