escargo gambargo finnelapasgibolisco.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

some birthday

happy bday to me -

today went out pooling in the afternoon at cine k-pool... sounds like singapore. cine k-pool, cinekepul, sinkepu, singapore. anyway nette was erm... hahha abit the curvy stick ah! hahaha anyway after that at orchard mrt station, on the way to meet dad mum n bro, some lady came up to me n introduced herself (joyce) n asked me for my name. then she said her company was looking for people to do MODELLING! hahaha totally wow man. then she asked n wrote down my number n name n said maybe they'll contact me later. hahha but later at night sis told me over msn tt alot of these were con-companies... hahahaha but the implied compliment was a nice birthday present for me!

anyway after tt dad mum n marcus came then we went to raffles town club to have penang buffet. it was simply finger-licking, mouth-watering, lip-smacking scrumptious man. hahah for me lah. all the peranakan stuff. squids in some thai-like gravy, dunno wad animals' knuckles, and alot of other sumptuous stuff lah. Woohoo! what a day for me.

actually i dun really want to age another year. i dun want to be able to drink, smoke, wadever. I'd rather i stopped at 15 or 16. gosh i can actually still remember my primary 1 years la. wad i brought to school to eat for recess. some longish yellow biscuit. wow and 10 years have actually passed so fast. i dun want to age any more than 18. 18 sounds too old. Way too old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home