escargo gambargo finnelapasgibolisco.

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Sights and Sounds of a Beautiful Tuesday Morning.

I awoke to the percussive rhythms of hammers and pilings, which were so pleasant to the ears, I absolutely had to abandon my dream for them. The thuds and knocks reverberated and repercussed, with the occasional crash that so beautifully punctuated the beat, sending a jilt to the pulses and innervating the start of my day. Opening the door I stepped into a heavenly mist, taking in the aromatic scent of the immediate cloud, freshly and artfully hacked off the floors, and welcoming the fuzzy sunlight that greeted me through the dust. Shouts and yells from the outside cupped my morning in excitement. I was all ready to start my Tuesday.

*

Blueblood is in a couple days, Sheareslockhome is in a week, and Sportscamp is in a month. really looking forward to all of them... gonna be fun as hell! gonna be shagged like shaggy but fun like horfun. at last it's time to work hard and play hard again. i've been a slob for 2 years already. kinda like a homecoming, a return to academics and institution, to stu-dentity. and also to (only in singapore) competition - in any aspect.

don't know about the people, im sure they'll all be interesting, but in any case i think i really like my course. really looking forward to reading it too... as of now, that is. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home