escargo gambargo finnelapasgibolisco.

Monday, December 08, 2008


ureshii means happy. stop-lessly completed the 21.2k in a humble 2:20. but still honestly ureshii.

and for the second time in my life, my mind lost control of my body. i think it can only happen with running long-d, cuz the body pretty much repeats the same few movements over a heck of a long time. i swear i was in a hard daze in the last 3k. a dangerous but somewhat wonderful and mysterious(?!) feeling.

now that i've seen what 21.2k is like, it'll only be a matter of not time but courage, before i try the big 42. i think it really takes some serious training to complete it smoothly, if not nicely... so realizing the truth about myself from this time, i'm probably not someone who can devote much time- if any at all- to progressive training for marathons. my last 3k this time probably proved how barely i scraped through. so... i dunno. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home