escargo gambargo finnelapasgibolisco.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

sun was bloody suay. in the morn, went to robertson 100- my other hse with mum n dad cuz the previous tenant just left n the next tenants gonna arrive on wed. so we have the house for 2 days. i wanted to swim, but the helluva weather wouldn't permit. so i just stayed there n helped to prepare the house for the next tenant. cock.

anyway after tt went to queensway cuz its just beside my cousins hse. n mum bought me a new pair of shoes! mum rocks man... she bought me spikes nt too long ago n now she bought me an asics pair of running shoes. woohoo! but one thing abt ladies; they can shop a whole mall but purchase what, 2 items. perhaps they seem to think tt window shopping n shopping r the same

n damn sian. just now after they did the ear syringing for me they tell me to come back 2 weeks later. cockanathans. but it sure was a shiok experience :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home