escargo gambargo finnelapasgibolisco.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

wed
happy bday marc! now at last ur again a yr younger than me haha

anyway today training was abit the bad... cuz...

looks bad eh... the whole layer of flesh came off... tts the bone. cuz when i squeeze my calf tts hole there can just lift up off the black part. then blood starts flowing. but it looks worse than it feels... dunno y i think numb ah. we were doing step up training, then i slipped a step n contacted my shin against the edge of the grandstand step. some shincorpse know. i din know kena cut, then i just run finish the lap then realized blood was flowing down to my socks. i think my sodium-potassium pump at that area gone already. no more sodium influx. numb.

anyway just kept trying to wash it then syed dun let me haha so it was left liddat while i was walking ard tm/cs... my fone not ready, cannot collect. thought of buying some unusual-tasting ice cream for marcus but then realized he cannot eat, so just got a violin album for him. then dad mum n marc were already at swensens so i chiong there. had curry chicken baked rice. shiok lah

came home already, realized the thing wun stop bleeding so dad told me i needed a stitch. so we went out again to cgh. spent like 3 hrs including 2hrs of waiting. Doc told me one stitch was enough (the next day i realized two would have been better) n so gave me one stitch... surprisingly the whole process wasnt painful at all... seems like they used excess anaesthetic on my shin :)

*

today was time trials but of course i couldnt go for it, though i was hoping against hope. so in the end i just went down to see see n helped to give command... mr yazid told me i was in 200 n long jump. nt sure whether confirm anot... but if im in im gonna give it my best :) after tt went to cs to collect my fone. its okay now! yay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home