escargo gambargo finnelapasgibolisco.

Monday, January 22, 2007

this is an example of what i did recently when i was bored to the bone. i took a 4B pencil, a piece of paper, closed my eyes n drew a random line:


then i opened my eyes, thought abt it for awhile, then added in the rest of the pencilwork.


now dont get the wrong idea. thats neither 'the girl of my dreams' nor a portrait of anyone i have a crush on, cuz that girl is physically and logically impossible (im not talking abt her lack of feet- laziness on my part) if u happen to realize... just a figment of imagination, a result of my underactive left brain n overactive right brain. maybe i'll do more of these 'one-liner' series... if my activity level drops too far down again.

went to play badminton/table tennis with siblings today. surprising how many ppl r into sports on sunday... it was fun, no doubt. haha

school's also getting abit sian... perhaps teaching's not really my cuppa tea. though i know i may have gotten the wrong impression of the occupation... but its hard to disregard the first impression. the uncertainty in the mornings, my semi-validity in the classroom (or nursery?), the trepidation in school, all of it la. to tell the truth, i've never been in a better mood for enlistment... actually im quite looking forward to friday... at least it'll take my mind off nothing. it'll give me some engagement of my senses. at least it'll give me back my sense of orientation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home