escargo gambargo finnelapasgibolisco.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

ignore_my_docs

it's working. at the moment.

just when i thought all was lost, i suspected a small inconspicuous file on the 256mb i was using: a 0 byte system file called ignore_my_docs.
i went to find out abt it n gathered tt ignore_my_docs can function as a sort of vector for cameras to locate the root folder into which the images n videos would b stored. most of the info online juz made reference to pdas n their cams.

1. I remembered the card spoiling just as i began taking photos.
2. Some online sites said kingston 2gb cards were compatible with the 6280.
3. The nokia miniSD tt came with had a similar system file Nokia Content Package sd_apac in it, except tt its 49kb. and it can't be copied out.
4. but ignore_my_docs can.

so i just copied ignore_my_docs onto the 2gb miniSD...

and so far i haven't had problems.
Yet. cheers

here's that little saviour.. right click-save target.
http://home.vs.moe.edu.sg/lowjlb/ignore_my_docs

just got back frm the airport. only 2 more days. now is when lactic sets in- in the mind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home