escargo gambargo finnelapasgibolisco.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

tpjc carnival- Fun Blast @ tpjc
hmmm not bad la had quite alot of fun mainly cuz i siam out of my class booth to explore under the pretext of publicity stints. i had to wear some dolls on my ears. so me n weishun both liddat then we went to play hahha. some of the booths were quite fun... but the best of it was RONIN. they totally rocked the school at the foyer man. see, VICTORIANS ROCK. our booths werent too bad also... i admit i underestimated the no of ppl coming into our classroom :)




Stamimania 2006... my grp got 3rd man! wheee! didn't expect it, but overjoyed at it... it was really lactic in my arms la, esp at rock climbing and the giant ladder. and at some parts of the obstacle course also. anyway, 3rd's in the bag, along with the hurdles bronze n 3-jump silver!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home